SPBC Fruity Maple PB Pancakes
Servings: 4 small pancakes
- 1/2 cup spelt flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your choice)
Syrup & Filling:
- Pure maple syrup, drizzled
- Saratoga Peanut Butter NY Maple peanut butter
- Jam (your choice)
- Unsweetened Coconut (optional)
- Cacao nibs (optional)
- Sliced banana
1. Mix all dry ingredients together the night before and place in container.
2. In the morning, heat a skillet on medium while mixing the batter. Add the milk to dry ingredients and stir well.
3. Spray the skillet with non-stick oil and spoon the batter onto the skillet on medium-low temperature. Flip pancakes when bubbles pop and cook other side.
4. Layer with sliced banana, peanut butter, jam, and other toppings as you wish!